19 May 2020
(Update on 23 May2020 : as per govt order, we’ll be closed on Sunday 24May2020 and 31May2020. We’ll be open the rest of the week.)
Hello! The COVID-19 issue has been hard on all of us and we are finally seeing some kind of normality return.
We will be opening our salons in Bangalore/Bengaluru from 19/05/2020 onwards.
Rest assured to you that we will be taking many precautionary steps, to help our society fight COVID-19 together. Some measures may seem harsh, but we need to work on this together! The measures we will be adopting are :
- Appropriate masks are a must before you enter our premises, or you will be denied entry
- Use sanitizer provided at the premises before entry
- As a precaution we will be recording your details & temperature at the time of entry, kindly co-operate
- Kindly maintain social distancing while inside the salon at all time
- The whole salon is disinfected every day and the equipment used is sanitized after every use
- The salon staff are equipped with protective gear to ensure your safety
- Prior appointments are recommended to avoid additional wait time. Book appointment here.
- We are practicing social distancing at our salons, which means we will only be able to serve a limited number of customers at one time, so please use our links to book an appointment in advance.
We apologize for the inconvenience but we’re taking these measures keeping your best interest at heart. We are grateful that you have chosen us to help serve you.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries!